AE2000MET Trinocular with 50W illumination
The AE2000MET series inverted industrial microscope, constructed by Motic, a world leader in Microscope manufacturing, is dedicated to providing a solution for every observation and inspections. Also on such items as irregular, large size, rigid samples. This includes metal parts, materials, mineral, die casting and precision molds etc., which is not convenient to be observed or inspected under upright Microscope for failure analysis, material research or quality control purpose. And it is also cost saving due to the requirement-less to sample making. Fit field includes automotive, aerospace, machinery, tooling fabrication and iron&steel industry etc. industrial realm.
The overall optical performance of the AE2000MET series is superb and unique for reproducing a real micro-world of material structure for you, via equipping with a new generation of BF and DF Long working distance Metallurgical plan objective be made of high-quality glass and upgrade anti-reflex coating tech, combining a variety of observation methods of BrightField, Darkfield, simple Polarizing etc., AE2000MET is suitable for whatever failure analysis or material research or quality control in all industry.
AE2000MET Trinocular features:
- "Trinocular head Siedentopf type 45° inclined, 360° swiveling
- (light split 100:0/20:80)"
- Widefield high eyepoint eyepiece 10X / 20mm (paired), focusable
- Side facing quintuple nosepiece
- Mechanical stage with metal stage insert
- Halogen illumination 12V/50W with external lamp house and intensity control Blue filter, allen hexagonal key, vinyl dust cover, power cord
- Universal Power Supply 100-240V
NOTE: AE2000MET OBJECTIVES ARE SOLD SEPARATELY