BA210-BLED (Binocular LED) - Educational Microscope)
The BA210LED is designed for both educational and teaching environments from basic life sciences to medical applications. Through the Motic Infinity Optics (CCIS®), the BA210 series delivers a new higher level of performance in education and training. Contrast methods like Phase Contrast, Polarization and Dark field are easily performed by using optional accessories.
- Binocular head Siedentopf type 30° inclined, 360 ° rotating
- Wide field high eyepoint eyepiece N-WF10X / 20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces, with rubber eyecup (paired)
- Reversed quadruple nosepiece
- CCIS EC Plan Achromat objectives EC PL 4x, 10x, 40x S, 100x S-oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing adjustment
- Built in low position coaxial mechanical stage (Right-hand control)
- Focusable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and slot Immersion oil (5ml), power cord, allen hexagonal key, vinyl dust cover
- LED illumination 3W with intensity control
- Universal Power supply 100-240V
Note: This is a popular model, please contact us (email@example.com) for availability.