BA210 Trinocular (Halogen Microscope)
The new BA210 series is setting a new standard in microscope performance through inprovements both in optical and mechanical features. Designed to be used in Educational Life Science, Medical as well as a variety of biological applications, this new microscope is built around Motic's complete understanding of the daily demands placed on the standard educational microscope.
Student proof features together with a new generation of EC Plan Achromatic objectives provide a fully corrected intermediate image for crisp and clear visual and digital results.
The BA210 is a robust student instrument that brings professional, repeatable image quality results to all of its intended applications.
- 30° inclined Trinocular Siedentopf head for comfortable viewing while seated, rotates 360° (light split ratio 100:0/20:80)
- Interpupillary distance adjustment between 55-75mm
- Widefield eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces
- Reversed quadruple nosepiece with click stops for precise magnification changes
- CCIS EC Plan Achromatic objectives 4X/0.10, 10X/0.25, 40X/0.65 – Spring, 100X/1.25 – Spring/Oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with 2 micron minimum increment with tension adjustment
- Vertical travel range 25mm
- Large 140mm X 135mm mechanical stage with low-position coaxial controls. Travel range 76 X 50mm.
- Focusable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and slider slot.
- Collector lens assembly with screw-on filter holder
- Quartz Halogen illumination 6V/30W with intensity control