BA310 LED Trinocular Compound Microscope
The BA310 LED Trinocular compound microscope was designed specifically to meet the requirements of a daily use laboratory microscope. The demands placed on any microscope for daily work needs careful attention to detail; improved lighting, optics, and mechanical design ensure the BA310 is up to the task of a routine biological microscope.
The BA310 features a powerful adjustable light source to meet both delicate and detailed lighting requirements for all sample types while the fully featured Koehler illumination helps in highlighting even the weakest stained specimens. Convenient ergonomic controls and design provide comfort during extended viewing. The BA310 LED microscope provides the perfect platform for a daily use biological microscope.
BA310 LED Trinocular Specs:
- Trinocular head Siedentopf type 30° inclined, 360 ° rotating
- Widefield high eyepoint eyepiece N-WF10X / 20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces, with rubber eyecup (paired)
- Reversed quintuple nosepiece
- EC Plan Achromat objectives EC 4x, 10x, 40x S, 100x S-oil Coaxial coarse and fine focusing adjustment
- Built in low position coaxial mechanical stage (Right-hand control)
- Focusable Abbe condenser N.A. 0.90 with iris diaphragm and slot Immersion oil (5ml), power cord, allen hexagonal key, vinyl dust cover
- LED illumination 3W with intensity control Universal
- Power supply 100-240V