BA310E Trinocular LED (110V UL PLUG LED HIGH COLOR TEMP)
Committed to the concept of continuously improving its models, Motic’s Elite series microscopes represent Motic’s most advanced models. Featuring Motic’s Infinity Optical System and the improved CCIS EC Plan objective lenses, the BA310 Elite provides superior image clarity and contrast. The 3W LED lighting featuring full Kohler configuration provides even lighting for even the weakest stained samples. Additional contrast methods such as darkfield, polarization, and phase contrast microscopy are easily performed with the addition of optional accessories.
The ELITE model’s addition of a new rackless stage concept without prominent gear rack allows an even more convenient use of the x/y movement. For full freedom of Illumination options, the new model has a complete and easy interchangeability of its 6V/30W Halogen bulb with LED modules.
- 30° inclined Binocular head with 360º Swiveling eyepiece tubes for comfortable viewing while seated
- Interpupillary distance adjustment between 48-75mm
- Widefield eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces
- Reversed quintuple nosepiece with click stops for precise magnification changes
- CCIS® EC Plan 4X, 10X, 20X (optional), 40X, 60X (optional) and 100X-Oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with 2 micron minimum increment with tension adjustment
- Vertical travel range 20mm
- Large 180 X 170mm rackless stage with low-position coaxial controls. Travel range 80 X 55mm.
- Focusable and centrable Abbe condenser N.A. 0.90/1.25 with iris diaphragm and slider slot.
- Collector lens assembly with screw-on filter holder
- Built-in transmitted 6V/30W Halogen Koehler illumination or 3W LED Koehler illumination (6000K)