BA310E Trinocular (110V UL/CSA)
Committed to the concept of continuously improving its models, Motic’s Elite series microscopes represent Motic’s most advanced models. Featuring Motic’s Infinity Optical System and the improved CCIS EC Plan objective lenses, the BA310 Elite provides superior image clarity and contrast.
The ELITE model’s addition of a new rackless stage concept without prominent gear rack allows an even more convenient use of the x/y movement. For full freedom of Illumination options, the new model has a complete and easy interchangeability of its 6V/30W Halogen bulb with LED modules.
BA310E Trinocular Features:
- Trinocular head Siedentopf type 30° inclined, 360 ° swiveling, 360 ° rotating (Light Split 100:0/20:80)
- Widefield high eyepoint eyepiece N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces and rubber eyecups Reversed quintuple revolving nosepiece
- CCIS EC Plan Achromat objectives EC PL 4x, 10x, 40x S, 100x S-oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing adjustment with tenstion adjustment
- Built in low position coaxial rackless stage (Right-hand control)
- Focusable Abbe condenser N.A. 0.90/1.25 with iris diaphragm and slot
- Koehler illumination quartz halogen 6V/30W with intensity control
- Power supply 110V UL/CSA
- 45mm blue filter, immersion oil (5ml), power cord, allen hexagonal key, thumb screw,vinyl dust cover, instruction manual
- Note: Photo and C-mount camera adapter not included
We Also Recommend
B1-252LED (Binocular LED University Education Microscope)