BA310-LED Binocular (Routine/ Education Biological Microscope)
The BA310 LED binocular compound microscope was designed specifically to meet the requirements of a daily use laboratory microscope. The demands placed on any microscope for daily work needs careful attention to detail; improved lighting, optics, and mechanical design ensure the BA310 is up to the task of a routine biological microscope.
The BA310 features a powerful adjustable light source to meet both delicate and detailed lighting requirements for all sample types while the fully featured Koehler illumination helps in highlighting even the weakest stained specimens. Convenient ergonomic controls and design provide comfort during extended viewing. The BA310 LED microscope provides the perfect platform for a daily use biological microscope.
The CCIS EC Plan Achromat objectives provide optimal image contrast through newly designed multi-layer lens coatings.
- 30° inclined Binocular head with 360º Swiveling eyepiece tubes for comfortable viewing while seated
- Interpupillary distance adjustment between 48-75mm
- Widefield eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces
- Reversed quintuple nosepiece with click stops for precise magnification changes
- CCIS EC Plan Achromatic objectives 4X/0.10, 10X/0.25, 40X/0.65 – Spring, 100X/1.25 – Spring/Oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with 2 micron minimum increment with tension adjustment
- Vertical travel range 20mm
- Large 175mm X 140mm mechanical stage with low-position coaxial controls. Travel range 76 X 50mm. Sample holder can hold up to 2 slides
- Focusable and centrable Abbe condenser N.A. 0.90/1.25 with iris diaphragm and slider slot.
- Collector lens assembly with screw-on filter holder
- LED 3W with intensity control