Moticam BTX8 Wifi Tablet Camera
Our new touch screen tablet microscopy solutions open a new dimension in interactivity for microscope work that will help any microscope user to make it easier to visualize and share the microscope images.
A c-mount adapter capable of 1/3" optical calculation is required to connect to the microscope's trinocular camera port. Please refer to our c-mount table or contact us to find out the correct c-mount for your microscope.
- Attachable digital C-mount camera
- Bracket holder for tablets from 7” to 10” (8 inch tablet included)
- Sensor: CMOS
- Optical calculation: 1/3"
- Live resolution: 1920X1080 pixels
- Image capture resolution: 4.0MP
- Output: Wi-Fi (2.4 or 5 GHz) and Ethernet (RJ45)
- Motic Images Plus 3.0 for Windows, OSX and Linux
- Motic 4-dot calibration slide
- Micro SD 16Gb, HDMI Cable, USB 2.0 Cable, Charger 100V-240V (CE)
- 8" (IPS) 16:10 Ratio
- CPU 1.3GHz Quadcore
- Display Resolutions: 1280 x 800
- Ports:MicroSD, 3.5mm Audio, Micro USB (USB OTG and CHarging), Micro HDMI ouput
- Picture Format: JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP PNG
- Android operating system
- WiFi: WiFi output (802.1 ab/g/n supporting both hot-spot mode or using existing WiFi network)
- Preloaded optimized MotiConnect app
CMOS Tablet/Screen Comparison:
We Also Recommend
BA300 Binocular Microscope (No 100X Objective)