SMZ-161-BLED (R2LED) - Binocular LED Stereomicroscope
Employing the Greenough stereoscopic optical system, the Motic SMZ-161 series stereomicroscopes enables large-scale zoom ratio with the clearest distortion-free image that has a high depth of field. SMZ-161 offers the best performance of a zoom ratio of 1:6, with high resolution and a long working distance.
SMZ-161 displays sharp, three-dimensioned images and wide field of view. Designed with the ideal eye point of 367mm and a comfortable viewing angle of 45°, which meets the ergonomic requirements, the SMZ-161 enables prolonged hours of viewing without discomfort felt by the neck and shoulder. The SMZ-161 is mainly used for industrial applications, allowing the user to observe assembly and inspect small parts or integrated circuits on PCB, LCD production line, as well as the detection of precision parts for mechanical machining. The SMZ-161 is also compatible with a large number of accessories to fit a wide range of applications.
- Greenough Zoom Optical System
- 45° Binocular stereomicroscope head
- Widefield eyepieces 10X / F.N. 20
- 6 : 1 Zoom Ratio, WD = 110mm
- Magnification Range: 0.75X - 4.5X
- R2LED: Compact incident/transmitted illumination stand
- 3W Intensity controlled LED incident illumination
- 3W Intensity controlled LED transmitted illumination
- Main Supply 100V-240V (UL)
Note: Due to popularity of this item, lead time may vary. Please contact us for availability and lead time.
We Also Recommend
BA300 Binocular Microscope (No 100X Objective)