SMZ-161-TLED (R2LED) Trinocular LED Stereomicroscope
The SMZ-161 provides a professional quality stereomicroscope for a wide range of applications; the large zoom ratio of 6:1 and a standard working distance of 110mm provide the flexibility to support a large number of potential applications while addition of an auxiliary lens or substitute eyepieces extend the magnification up to a maximum of 180X.
Additional contrast methods such as polarization microscopy and dark field microscopy are easily performed through addition of optional accessories.
- Greenough Zoom Optical System
- 45° Trinocular stereomicroscope head
- Photo/Video: 100% [right eyetube]
- Widefield eyepieces 10X / F.N. 20
- 6 : 1 Zoom Ratio, WD = 110mm
- Magnification Range: 0.75X - 4.5X
- R2LED: Compact incident/transmitted illumination stand
- 3W Intensity controlled LED incident illumination
- 3W Intensity controlled LED transmitted illumination
- Main Supply 100V-240V (UL)
Note: Due to popularity, lead time may vary for this product, please contact us for availability and lead time.
We Also Recommend
BA300 Binocular Microscope (No 100X Objective)