K-500L Stereo Microscope
Offering the benefits of a Common Main Objective [CMO] infinity optical system at a Greenough price, the K500 is the ideal choice for users wanting the flatness and expandability of a CMO but only possessing a Greenough budget.
The K500 utilises a 5-step magnification changer with industry standard stops at 0.64X, 1.0X, 1.6X, 2.5X, and 4.0X for convenience in converting from existing systems for inspection and observation applications. The system can be converted from a simple optical inspection/observation system into a documentation and analysis station with the attachment of the 1500.3 Video/Photomicrography optical bridge and the user's choice of documentation [photomicrography or digital].
Employing a comfortable viewing observation angle of 45,° the K500’s ergonomic layout is further complemented by the side location of the step magnification changer for rapid magnification changes. Moreover, the guaranteed parfocality of throughout the system combined with the size of the K500 makes the decision to switch over to a CMO system hassle-free.
The K500 is available also in a dual discussion system, DSK-500, for applications were you want to promote discussion or need a second option quickly.
- Common main objective (CMO) Infinity optical system
- Binocular head, 45º inclined
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X/23mm
- Standard 1X Achromatic objective
- 5-position step magnification changer
- Magnification stops: 6.4X, 10X, 16X, 25X and 40X
- Standard max. Field Diameter 35.9mm
- 89mm working distance
- Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment
- Incident and Transmitted light large working area stand, 12V/10W halogen illumination with intensity control
- Supplied standard with black, white and frosted glass stage plates, blue filter and dust cover
We Also Recommend
BA310MET-T Trinocular (Stroke 3" x 2") (20:80)