The Moticam BTW10 is our most flexible tablet microscopy solution, consisting of a microscopy imaging camera with a built-in adjustable bracket that allows you to mount your own tablet (up to 10") onto it. It can be connected via USB to a Windows based tablet, or through its built-in Wi-Fi to an iOS or Android tablet. Simply download the free Moticonnect App on your device and start working. The Moticam BTW will help microscope users visualize, edit and share the microscope images, enabling computer-free digital microscopy.
A c-mount adapter capable of 1/2.5" optical calculation is required to connect to the microscope's trinocular camera port. Please refer to our c-mount table or contact us to find out the correct c-mount for your microscope.
- Attachable digital C-mount camera
- Bracket holder for tablets from 7” to 10” (8 inch tablet included)
- Sensor: CMOS
- Optical calculation: 1/2,5"
- Live resolution: 1280x720 pixels (16:9), 1280x960 & 800x600 (4:3)
- Image capture resolution: 5.0MP
- Output: Wi-Fi and USB
- Motic Images Plus 3.0 for Windows, OSX and Linux
- Motic 4-dot calibration slide
- 10" LCD Android tablet with 1280x800 screen resolution
- Connection: WiFi; mini HDMI; micro SD card
- 5.0MP sensor
- 5.0MP captured image resolution
- WiFi Resoltuion: 2.0MP - 5.0MP
- 720P captured video resoltuion
- HDMI: 1080
- Android operating system
- WiFi: WiFi output (802.1 ab/g/n supporting both hot-spot mode or using existing WiFi network)
- Preloaded optimized MotiConnect app
- Supplied with Motic Images Plus software for Mac/PC
- Built-in MoticHub allows for wireless sharing
CMOS Tablet/Screen Comparison: