AE2000 Trinocular Inverted Microscope
NOTE: This model is popular and lead time may be longer than other products. Please contact us for lead time and availability.
A revolutionary design packed with features, the AE2000 sets a new benchmark in affordable inverted microscopy.
Motic’s AE2000 Inverted Microscope is designed for routine live cell inspection with an easy and flexible set up, ideal for University, routine-clinical, and lab environments. The model’s main applications offer superior image quality when viewing cell cultures in microbiology, living organisms and tissue culture samples.
The entire microscope including optical system is manufactured now completely Lead Free, following the International RoHS regulations.
- Trinocular head Siedentopf type 45° inclined (Light Split: 20/80)
- Widefield high eyepoint eyepiece 10X / 20mm (paired), focusable
- Side facing quadruple nosepiece
- CCIS Plan Achromat objective PL PH4x, PL PH 10x, PL PH 20x
- ELWD N.A. 0.30 condenser
- Phase slider Ph0, BF, Ph1
- Centering telescope
- Plain Stage with metal & glass stage inserts
- Halogen illumination 6V/30W with intensity control
- 45mm blue, Green Interference and Diffusion filters with filter slider
- Allen hexagonal key, vinyl dust cover, power cord
- Universal Power Supply 100-240V