AE31 Elite Trinocular Inverted Microscope
Note: The AE31E Trinocular is a popular model, please contact us for lead time and availability.
The AE31 Elite is a refined inverted microscope with an extended focus on practical aspects.
To harmonize the optical setup of our CCIS© Infinity concept, the AE31 Elite works with the newest generation of LWD Plan Achromatic lenses
The tube lens configuration is in harmony with the complete BA series of Upright microscopes. From this series, all accessories like c-mounts, additional eyepieces, etc. can be used without restriction on AE31 Elite. A fully corrected intermediate image is ready for digital access. Upgrade options like Fluorescence are still strong features within this Inverted microscope series.
- New generation of LWD Plan Achromatic lenses
- Upgrade options
- Siedentopf Trinocular tube 45° inclined (light split: 20/80)
- WF PL 10X/22mm high eyepoint eyepiece, with diopter adjustment and rubber eyecup
- Side facing quintuple nosepiece
- CCIS Plan Achromat objective PL4X
- CCIS Plan Achromat phase objective PL Ph10X, LWD PL Ph20X
- ELWD N.A. 0.30 (W.D. 72mm) condenser
- Phase slider Ph0, BF, Ph1
- Phase centering telescope
- Plain Stage, glass and metal stage inserts,
- Halogen illumination 6V/30W with intensity control
- 45mm blue, ground glass and green interference filter
- Power cord, allen hexagonal key, vinyl dust cover
- Universal Power Supply 100-240V UL
- Modular System