BA300POL Binocular Microscope
The Motic BA300Pol polarizing microscope is part of the BA series comprising a range of models with outstanding system simplicity and optical performance for Life Science, Geology, Material Science & Forensics. To meet increasing demands for a dedicated, professional polarizing microscope, the BA300Pol features strain-free CCIS optics built-up around a sturdy frame with centerable objectives.
- Binocular Head Siedentopf type 30 degrees inclined
- Widefield high eyepoint eyepiece WFPL10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces, cross hair on one eyepiece.
- Intermediate tube with rotatable analyzer and Bertrand lens
- Reversed quadruple nosepiece
- CCIS EF Plan Stain-free objectives: 4X, 10X, 40XS 60Xs
- 360 degrees circular rotating stage
- Achromat swing out condenser, NA 0.9/0.13 stain free
- Rotatable Polarizer
- Blue filter, power cord, allen hexagonal key, vinyl dust cover
- Koehler illumination quartz halogen 6V/30W with intensity control
- Universal power supply 100-240V
Clearance item: As is, All sales are final, Limited Warranty