BA310 Binocular Compound Microscope
The demands placed on any routine microscope system for daily work requires careful attention to every microscope detail. The BA310 binocular microscope provides features required of a routine laboratory microscope. A powerful, adjustable light source to meets both delicate and detailed lighting requirements for all sample types while the fully featured Koehler illumination helps in highlighting even the weakest stained specimens.
The infinity optical system enables additional contrast methods such as darkfield, polarization, and phase contrast microscopy through addition of optional add-ons. Ergonomic controls and viewing position ensure comfortable microscope operation over extended periods of time. Taken together, the BA310 binocular microscope is an ideal choice for routine laboratory microscopy.
- 30° inclined Binocular head with 360º Swiveling eyepiece tubes for comfortable viewing while seated
- Interpupillary distance adjustment between 48-75mm
- Widefield eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces
- Reversed quintuple nosepiece with click stops for precise magnification changes
- EC Plan Achromat objectives 4X/0.10, 10X/0.25, 40X/0.65 – Spring, 100X/1.25 – Spring/Oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with 2 micron minimum increment with tension adjustment
- Vertical travel range 20mm
- Large 175mm X 140mm mechanical stage with low-position coaxial controls. Travel range 76 X 50mm. Sample holder can hold up to 2 slides
- Focusable and centrable Abbe condenser N.A. 0.90/1.25 with iris diaphragm and slider slot.
- Collector lens assembly with screw-on filter holder
- Koehler illumination quartz Halogen 6V/30W with intensity control