BA310MET Trinocular (20:80)
Now Industrial quality control can be performed for all opaque materials like minerals and metal samples with ease and efficiency. The BA310Met also performs well in Educational environments for engineering and material professions, where affordability and ease-of-use are key demands.
- Trinocular head Siedentopf type 30° inclined( split 20:80)
- Interpupillary distance 55-75mm
- Widefield high eyepoint eyepiece N-WF10X/ 20mm with diopter adjustment
- on both eyepieces, with rubber eyecup (paired)
- Reversed quintuple nosepiece
- LM Plan objectives 5x, 10x, 20x , 50x
- Coaxial course and fine focusing system
- 180mmx140mm hard coated stage with built- in low position coaxial stage control
- 12V/50W halogen Epi-illumination with external lamp house
- Universal power supply 100-240V
- Power cord, Allen hexagonal key, vinyl dust cover
Note: The BA310MET is a unique model and is produced in batches a few times a year. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask for lead time and inventory.