Based on the success of its popular BA Microscope Series for Bio-Medical applications, Motic is pleased to introduce the new BA310POL, an extremely powerful yet affordable Polarization microscope for Transmitted light samples.
The BA310POL is designed for the examination of birefringent samples from petrography and mineralogy, and can also be used for the synthetic materials industry where repeatable observations can be performed with efficiency and reliability. The BA310POL also works especially well in Educational applications of material professions, where affordability and ease-of-use are key requirements.
To meet increasing demands for a dedicated, professional polarizing microscope, the BA310Pol features strain-free CCIS optics built-up around a sturdy frame with centerable objectives.
- 30° inclined Trinocular head for comfortable viewing while seated (light split 100:0/0:100)
- Interpupillary distance adjustment between 55-75mm
- Widefield high eyepoint, N-WF10X/20mm, diopter adjustment on both eyepieces, rubber eyecup (paired), cross hair on one eyepiece
- Intermediate tube with rotatable analyzer 360º and Bertrand lens, focusable
- Quartz wedge, full λ and 1/4λ retardation plates
- Reversed quadruple nosepiece with click stops for precise magnification changes, individually centrable with one reference position
- CCIS EC Plan Strain-free objectives EC PL 4X/0.10, 10X/0.25, 40X/0.65-Spring, 60X/0.80-Spring
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with 2 micron minimum increment with tension adjustment
- Vertical travel range 20mm
- 360º circular rotating stage with a diameter of 160mm, lockable position
- Focusable and centrable Achromat swing-out condenser N.A. 0.90/0.13, Strain-free
- Rotatable polarizer, fixed on condenser carrier
- Collector lens assembly with screw-on filter holder
- Koehler illumination quartz halogen 6V/30W with intensity control
Note: This is a popular model. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for availability and lead time.
We Also Recommend
BA310E Trinocular LED (110V UL PLUG LED HIGH COLOR TEMP)