BA410E 50W Binocular Clinical & Lab Microscope (Sextuple Objectives)
The Elite version of Motic’s established BA410 flagship model displays the highest level of optical performance.
A complete set of Plan Apochromatic lenses is now available for maximum demands in colour reproduction and resolution. The BA410E allows a profound diagnosis in pathology, haematology and cytology with their requirements for best colour fidelity. Increased Numerical Apertures provide an expanded resolution power for a more detailed specimen evaluation.
The rackless stage concept, well known from BA210/BA310 Elite models, is now adopted in this flagship model. A ceramic stage insert for highest abrasion resistance guarantees a perfectly flat placing of the glass slide for a lifetime.
- Binocular head Siedentopf type 30°. inclined, 360° rotating
- Widefield high eyepoint eyepiece WFPL 10X / 22mm with diopter adjustment
- on both eyepieces, with rubber eyecup (paired)
- Reversed sextuple nosepiece
- CCIS Plan Achromat objectives EC-H PL4X, EC-H PL10X, EC-H PL40X S,
- EC-H PL100X S-oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing adjustment
- Built in low position rackless stage with right hand control
- Achromat swing-out condenser N.A. 0.90 with iris diaphragm
- 45mm blue filter, immersion oil (5ml), power cord, allen hexagonal key,
- vinyl dust cover
- Koehler illumination quartz halogen 12V/50W with external lamp house and
- intensity control
- Universal Power Supply 100-240V UL
You may also be interested in:
We Also Recommend
BA310E Trinocular LED (110V UL PLUG LED HIGH COLOR TEMP)