BA310 (Routine/ Education Biological Microscope)
The demands placed on any routine microscope for daily work needs careful focus on every microscope detail. The new BA310 features a powerful adjustable light source to meet both delicate and detailed lighting requirements for all sample types while the fully featured Koehler illumination helps in highlighting even the weakest stained specimens.
New CCIS EC Plan Achromat objectives provide optimal image contrast through newly designed multi-layer lens coatings.
- 30° inclined Binocular head with 360º Swiveling eyepiece tubes for comfortable viewing while seated
- Interpupillary distance adjustment between 48-75mm
- Widefield eyepieces N-WF10X/20mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces
- Reversed quintuple nosepiece with click stops for precise magnification changes
- CCIS EC Plan Achromatic objectives 4X/0.10, 10X/0.25, 40X/0.65 – Spring, 100X/1.25 – Spring/Oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with 2 micron minimum increment with tension adjustment
- Vertical travel range 20mm
- Large 175mm X 140mm mechanical stage with low-position coaxial controls. Travel range 76 X 50mm. Sample holder can hold up to 2 slides
- Focusable and centrable Abbe condenser N.A. 0.90/1.25 with iris diaphragm and slider slot.
- Collector lens assembly with screw-on filter holder
- Koehler illumination quartz Halogen 6V/30W / LED 3W with intensity control
We Also Recommend
BA310E Trinocular LED (110V UL PLUG LED HIGH COLOR TEMP)