Education Microscope - Motic Panthera S Trinocular
Designed for usage in schools, the Panthera S includes several features to make this model ideal for school use. A 180° rotatable head and an integrated power cord compartment help to save space for mass storage.
Also included are ASC optics, and an extreme efficient low power led illumination. This enables the Panthera S to run on a mobile battery pack for several hours, while offering vivid, high quality images. Other premium features include Infinity Corrected Plan Achromat objectives for images free of aberration or blur, a .90/1.25 Abbe condenser to yield better images at high magnification, and an LED coded nosepiece to indicate light intensity.
- Trinocular head Siedentopf type 25° inclined, 180° rotating
- Wide field high eyepoint eyepiece N-WF10X/20mm
- with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces and rubber eyecups
- Reversed quadruple revolving nosepiece
- Plan Achromat objectives 4x, 10x, 40x S, 100x S-oil
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing adjustment with tension adjustment
- Built in low position coaxial stage (Right-hand control)
- Focusable Abbe condenser N.A. 09/1.25 with iris diaphragm and slot
- 0.5W LED illumination with intensity control LED indicator
- Power supply 100-240V
- immersion oil (5ml), power cord, allen hexagonal key,
- thumb screw, vinyl dust cover, instruction manual