SMZ-143-N2GG (Trinocular Stereo Microscope)
The SMZ-140 line of stereomicroscopes combines rugged design with quality optics to provide a durable microscope for a wide range of measurement and inspection applications. The Greenough optical system provides a continuous zoom up to a maximum of 180X allowing for easy sample scanning and positioning before zooming down for more detailed views. The SMZ-140 stereomicroscope provides a zoom ratio of 1:4 and a standard working distance of 80 mm is perfect for most applications, however, the wide range of accessories including additional eyepieces, auxiliary lenses, and more, allow for a high level of customization for your microscope.
- Greenough Zoom Optical System
- 45° Trinocular stereomicroscope head
- Photo/Video: 100% [right eyetube]
- Widefield eyepieces 10X / F.N. 20
- 4 : 1 Zoom Ratio, WD = 80mm
- Magnification Range: 1X - 4X
- N2GG: Compact incident/transmitted illumination stand
- 12V/15W Intensity controlled halogen incident illumination
- 12V/10W Intensity controlled halogen transmitted illumination
- Main supply 110V
Note: This is a popular model, lead time may be longer than usual. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for availability and lead time.