SMZ-161-TL (R2GG) Trinocular Halogen Stereomicroscope
The SMZ-161 provides a professional quality stereomicroscope for a wide range of applications; the large zoom ratio of 6:1 and a standard working distance of 110mm provide the flexibility to support a large number of potential applications while addition of an auxiliary lens or substitute eyepieces extend the magnification up to a maximum of 180X.
Additional contrast methods such as polarization microscopy and dark field microscopy are easily performed through addition of optional accessories.
- Greenough Zoom Optical System
- 45° Trinocular stereomicroscope head
- Photo/Video: 100% [right eyetube]
- Widefield eyepieces 10X / F.N. 20
- 6 : 1 Zoom Ratio, WD = 110mm
- Magnification Range: 0.75X - 4.5X
- R2GG: Compact incident/transmitted illumination stand
- 12V/10W Intensity controlled halogen incident illumination
- 12V/20W Intensity controlled halogen transmitted illumination
- Main supply 110V
We Also Recommend
BA310MET-T Trinocular (Stroke 3" x 2") (20:80)
BA310MET-T Trinocular (Stroke 6" x 4") (20:80)