SMZ-168-TL Trinocular Halogen Stereomicroscope
The SMZ-168 stereomicroscope provides a reliable, high quality stereomicroscope for instruction, research or routine use across a variety of industries and applications. The 6.7:1 zoom ratio provided by the high-quality Greenough zoom lens configuration gives high-definition stereoscopic images up to 50x; this can be increased up to 320x with a maximum possible working distance of 324mm through the addition of extra auxiliary lenses and eyepieces further increasing the versatility of the SMZ-168.
Optional accessories such as polarization and dark field microscopy attachments further increase the potential applications of the SMZ-168 stereomicroscope allowing it to meet most requirements or allowing you to upgrade your microscope at a later time further increasing the longevity of the SMZ-168. Addition of a Moticam microscopy camera to the SMZ-168 helps transform it into a powerful inspection and documentation workstation. The SMZ-168 stereomicroscope provides a durable, versatile instrument for a wide range of applications and environments.
- Greenough Zoom Optical System
- 35° Trinocular Head, 360° rotation
- Photo/Video: 100% [right eyetube]
- Widefield eyepieces 10X / F.N. 23
- 7 : 1 Zoom Ratio, WD = 113mm
- Magnification Range: 0.75X - 5X
- SMZ-168 Incident/Transmitted Large Working Area Stand
- 12V/10W Intensity controlled halogen incident and transmitted illumination
- Main Supply 100V-240V (UL)
We Also Recommend
SMZ-161 BL R2GG - Industrial Stereo Zoom Microscope (Binocular - Halogen Lamp)