The B series from Motic Microscopes incorporates a wide range of features designed for university and laboratory use. Superb optical clarity and reliable mechanical engineering assure years of top performance. A standard Siedentopf head configuration allows interpupillary distance adjustment without the need for refocusing. The superior Kohler illumination system offers ample illumination, making this series ideal for Lab work. Combined with either ASC Achromatic Super Contrast or Plan Achromatic objectives, this series has an unbeatable price-quality ratio.
- Achromatic or Achromatic Super Contrast objectives
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing
- Robust and sturdy base
- Binocular and Trinocular versions available
- Phase contrast, Dark field and Polarization accessories optionally available
- Köhler illumination
- Quadtuple or Quintuple reverse-mounted nosepiece